Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

PGR4 Downloadable Content - Feb. 14

• 11-02-2008 5:30am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 504 ✭✭✭

http://www.bizarrecreations.com/article.php?article_id=5301

"PGR 4 tries to create an emotionally-charged racing experience, where players become attached to their careers, profiles and vehicles. Drivers will be rewarded with a growing fanbase that’ll cheer them on, react to their every move and support them through victory. Two downloadable packs will be available Feb. 14, one free (7 achievement, 1 car, 2 new game modes) while the premium content (400 point) will feature 10 achievement, 7 new cars, 3 new bikes, and 3 new modes."

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Excellent news!

Gimme a reason to use my 3 month sub.
    "The Premium PGR 4 Challenge Pack from Bizarre, available for 400 Microsoft(r) Points, gives you seven new cars-the 2008 Chevrolet Camaro Convertible Concept, 2007 Volkswagen Golf GTI W12-650, 2007 Peugeot Flux, 1987 BMW M3 E30 DTM, 2007 Ferrari 430 Scuderia, 2008 Honda S2000 CR, and 2008 Callaway C16 Speedster. You get three new bikes-the 2007 Yamaha YZF-R1, 1995 Aprilia RS 250, and 1998 Aprilia RSV 1000 Tuono R.

****ing ace. The w12 golf. phwoar!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

Well I know what i'm doing on valentines night... The missus, then i'll download this...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 691 ✭✭✭eoin2nc

Anyone download this yet?

Yea, I got it. Only tried out the Golf, didn't have time to try out anything else. This week I hope!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

The golf is ok... bit of fun. BMW seems to have TC overkill, and a weird point at 7k rpm when everything goes quite. F430, my new fav car.. Sounds like and angry dog about to bite your head off and is sweet to drive. I love it!!!

The honda looks terrible, looks worse than some of the cars i've seen for sale on adverts.. And some of them are BAD... worst modeling of any of the cars in the game

• Advertisement

I know it's bumpage but I only copped this now.

http://bizarrecreations.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=16449&start=0&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

No more DLC from bizarre for PGR4; ball is in MS' court for that. :/

I can see no DLC coming and a piss poor pgr5 from MS.

Advertisement