Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good garage / indy (clutch replacement)

Options
  • 11-02-2008 10:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭

Hey guys anyone recommend a good mechanic in LC? Clutch is going on a Mondeo and I need to get it sorted (probably needs replacing). Its a big enough job on the Mondeo don't mind paying a bit just want someone who could do it this week and do a good job.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,889 ✭✭✭Joeface

Henry Street garage for the city 061 411650

Berkery's Garage for outside 061 380174

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭wingnut

Thanks Joe, will give them a buzz. Anyone had experience with Orangemotors on the ballysimon, they are russians I think. They seem reasonable.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

wingnut wrote: »
    Thanks Joe, will give them a buzz. Anyone had experience with Orangemotors on the ballysimon, they are russians I think. They seem reasonable.

Thats because in Mother Russia, the clutch replaces YOU!

Dean Power in Garryowen is good too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,889 ✭✭✭Joeface

Aye Dean Power aswell , He up the side street across from the prison.Sound Lad

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭ramtha

I just had the guy on henry street do some fairly big jobs to get a car to pass the nct and the car passed, the work seemed reasonably priced and he seemed a sound geezer.so all in all a thumbs up for mr.henry street from moi.

• Advertisement
Advertisement