Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Claymore

Options
  • 11-02-2008 10:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,438 ✭✭✭

Has anybody seen it yet? It's probably the best manga out there at the moment in my opinion. You can see it the comic on you tube. Not so sure if you can see the anime but here is a clip from it...type in 'Claymore End of all hope' for a music video about Claymore.

Enjoy!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Definitely the best new series that I watched last year, I'm already looking forward to watching it again...
    Loved the backstory of Claire and Teresa

• Registered Users Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

Has anybody seen it yet? It's probably the best manga out there at the moment in my opinion. You can see it the comic on you tube. Not so sure if you can see the anime but here is a clip from it...type in 'Claymore End of all hope' for a music video about Claymore.

Enjoy!

It kicked ass. The ending was very weak...well I suppose thats what you get when you end a series mid manga.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,438 ✭✭✭livinginkorea

I'm glad you guys liked it. It really is a cool series. The ending did suck though. Have you read the manga? They are (seven) of them are kicking serious ass now. Even awakened ones can't do much to them. Such a cool and underrated manga.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Decay666

Great Anime, love every bit of it. Pity the next series wont be out for years.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,706 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Dropped this one pretty fast -- just didn't appeal to me at all.

Thought the characters looked very bland tbh, and they didn't engage my interests.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

K.O.Kiki wrote: »
    Dropped this one pretty fast -- just didn't appeal to me at all.

Thought the characters looked very bland tbh, and they didn't engage my interests.

The first five or six episodes are crap after that its gold.

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭rejkin

Actually thought this was great all the way through,yeah the colours used where quite bland but it really set the tone for the anime throughout as being dark and a depressing world.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭Cravez

The first five or six episodes are crap after that its gold.

Pretty much my feelings about it too, after episode 5/6 i thought it was great!

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭DingChavez

The start and end of the anime are the lame parts. But it did get no.1 anime of 2007 from a lot of places.

The manga is much better.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,706 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

How the hell can any anime of 2007 top Tengen Toppa Gurren-Lagann??
    *still gets shivers everytime he hears "Libera Me from Hell"*

As dark & gloomy as it is, it just didn't draw me in in the same way as, say, Ergo Proxy. *shrug* Horses for courses, and all that...

• Advertisement
Advertisement