Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good mAtx case...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭Virgil°

Sure you wanna go so cheap on the case?
    M-atx cases can be a real pain to fit stuff into, and thats for the top quality ones. Cant say id advise trimming your costs on the case.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

I'm not too concerned, there won't be much going into it - mobo, psu, semi-decent card, 1xhd, 1xoptical...

PC World have some small Antec ones for 35, I might take a browse at those too...

I'm liking this - http://www.pixmania.com/ie/uk/638929/art/thermaltake/vd2000bns-matrix-pc-tower.html

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

This is the Komplett catalog for mATX cases - they have that Apevia X-Pack cheaper than Pixmania. Saw one of them in the flesh in Peats a couple of months ago, looked tidy and the handle on the front convenient.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

I'd personally go for an asus t3. I haveone myself, cost 100€ for the case mobo and psu. I just threw in 1 hdd 1 optical and a 7900gt. Works like a dream, and looks great beside the tv.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭Virgil°

I'm not too concerned, there won't be much going into it - mobo, psu, semi-decent card, 1xhd, 1xoptical...

I'm liking this - http://www.pixmania.com/ie/uk/638929/art/thermaltake/vd2000bns-matrix-pc-tower.html
    Well thats generally the most you'll fit in a case like these anyway, but you're getting a modular psu i've only just noticed so thats half the battle.
    The other half would be a fully modular chassis, but i guess thats where one generally compromises on price. So yeah id say go for that one on pixmania if ur not willing to spend a fair bit more.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

All is falling into place....won auction on Ebay, X1900GT for 48 delivered to Ireland and with 12 months warranty.

I'm new to this e-bay lark but I am liking it! Now to see if I have to bid more then 4 euro for that Celeron D...:D

Advertisement