Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blackboard Problems...

Options
  • 11-02-2008 1:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭

Is anyone else having trouble accessing Blackboard? It refuses to open for me.
    :mad:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

I can get on to blackboard no problem, but ucd connect wont work for me at all.

You can get onto blackboard direct at http://elearning.ucd.ie/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Dori Duz

Yeah that works!!!! Thanks. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭MuddyDog

ughh ucd connect is being ghey

• Registered Users Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Pride Fighter

It sucks today, I thought I was the only one with trouble.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

shocker

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

I haven't used UCD Connect for months at this stage for the reason that it's so messy. It desperately needs to be streamlined by cutting out the inane stuff e.g. the news sections. Anyway it's much easier to go directly to the websites for SIS and Bb.

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭woop

thank fook I found that link

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭tywy

Chakar wrote: »
    I haven't used UCD Connect for months at this stage for the reason that it's so messy. It desperately needs to be streamlined by cutting out the inane stuff e.g. the news sections. Anyway it's much easier to go directly to the websites for SIS and Bb.

Me too, all my mail is forwarded to Gmail so I don't have to deal with it anymore!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

tywy wrote: »
    Me too, all my mail is forwarded to Gmail so I don't have to deal with it anymore!

Yeah I've done that too. It works well all right!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭simonrooneyzaga

Sean_K wrote: »
    I can get on to blackboard no problem, but ucd connect wont work for me at all.

You can get onto blackboard direct at http://elearning.ucd.ie/

thanks for that! assignment due quite soon and would have been screwed without that link!

• Advertisement

Bump, as I am having blackboard difficulties now and maybe others are having the same problem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭Tom65

Bump, as I am having blackboard difficulties now and maybe others are having the same problem.

I can't get onto it through Connect, but the direct link (up a few posts) is working for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

Yea, looks like it's bogged down through connect, but the direct link seems to work

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

I'm logging in fine in firefox beta.

Did you try clearing your cache and cookies?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭me2gud4u

yeh i am having problems too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭tribulus

http://elearning.ucd.ie/webapps/login/

Direct link works fine for me.

Tom65 wrote: »
    I can't get onto it through Connect, but the direct link (up a few posts) is working for me.

Yeah, thats why I looked for this thread. I remembered it had a link for direct access.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭tribulus

So does the Admin sticky too :)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭elgriff

http://www.ucd.ie/itservices/webservices/news/connect_upgrade.html

they are also upgrading capacity to accomodate more users at any given time

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭spudington16

Dori Duz wrote: »
    Is anyone else having trouble accessing Blackboard? It refuses to open for me.
    :mad:

If Bb refuses to open then it's working as it's supposed to - that's not a problem. :p

****in' Hugh Brady...

Advertisement