Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UEFA Cup Final tickets

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Not bothering this year, lost a lot of money and had serious hassle shifting mine for Glasgow.

Worth it for members and anyone with low points on their ST.

Bear in mind if you are trying to sell on if we don't make it:

It is against the law to resell tickets for sporting events in England, and ebay will take down any listing of match tickets (if they are reported to them that is, lazy bastards won't have a look themselves)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

got lucky in the lottery last year and decided to go to glasgow anyway and witnessed a great final and a sevilla win under Juande.The atmosphere in the city that day was brilliant,am going to apply again this year and see what happens.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,860 ✭✭✭ditpoker

would i be right in saying i cant click anything or apply anywhere ahead of thursday, or is there a link im too dumb to find?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭irelandspurs

got 2 in the ballot last year and tried selling them on ebay kept getting emails from them saying i was going to be banned if put up again so i went on spanish ebay and put them up there went in 2 mins just had to memorise the irish ebay because i can't speak spanish.will have ago again this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭RichMc70

Makes me sick how every association fcuks the real fans every time.

Stadium Capacity: 44,000
    Each club competing in the final: 13,000
    Any fcuker wanting to tout ticket: 11,000
    Any bigshot, uefa arselicks and their 3rd cousins once removed: 7,000

Same old, same old....the real fans get screwed every time.

I'll wait until after thursdays game before deciding whether to take the chance and buy off the uefa site. Of course thats assuming that there are tickets left come Friday. Even though I have season ticket, its not garanteed bearing in mind we probably have 20,000+ s/t holders.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭tomo75

Going by the Uefa site you can cancel your tickets, if you are sucessful in the lottery, by the 3 April. At least we will know by then if we are in the 1/4's or not;). I applied last year and got the tickets and went to the game - will do the same again this year (assuming I get the tickets!!).

Submitted for the ticket lottery today - time to wait and see!!!:D

applied for 2 tickets lets hope spurs get there and im lucky in th ballot

• Registered Users Posts: 9,187 ✭✭✭kensutz

Do they charge the credit card straight away and refund if you're not successful or charge it if you manage to get tickets?

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭curraghyid

applied for two tickets under one application number. so if you come out of the hat do you get the amount of tickets you applied for do you have to make several individual applications?

• Advertisement

If you apply for two and are successful you will get the two

They don't charge unless you are successful. You can cancel you application up until 3rd April. By that time we should be in the 1/4's!!;)

Advertisement