Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A new Tae Kwon Do Club in Carlow

Options
  • 11-02-2008 2:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36

Hi, just a quick post to say that there is the possibility of a new Olympic TKD club here in Carlow. Anyone interested in training in the club should message me or post a reply, more info will be posted as things develop!

Damian!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 kalmanon

Anyone interested can contact <snip> or <snip>

Training will probably be on Saturday Mornings and Thursday Evenings!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭jonny oxford

Anyone know if this club still going, or where it is?

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭DANNY22XX

Is it WTF or ITF or RITA

• Registered Users Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

kalmanon wrote: »
    Anyone interested can contact <snip> or <snip>

Training will probably be on Saturday Mornings and Thursday Evenings!

you can give people your email address via PM but you may not post it publicly

ShayK1
    Carlow Mod

Jaysis, I just looked at the dates, Old much!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

Why can't we put our own personal emails up publicly? Couldn't find anythin in the rules but i'm on the mobile.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

There is nothing there to say you can't but users are advised not to.

First off you don't know if the address is the users real one and it could just lead to spam in your own email inbox.

Posting your email address on a public forum can leave you open to spam from anyone and everyone.

Its better and safer to exchange email addresses and numbers in pm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

If it's not against the rules then it's up to the user to choose whether they want to post it or not.. Honestly.. Ridiculous carry on.

It's just a bloody email address.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 kalmanon

ok, just saw all the replys there recently, firstly i guess i should have known better than to post my email but never mind, oopsie!
    secondly, the club i was referring to was meant to be WTF, but never panned out unfortunately

BUT:
    There is a RITA (ITF) club that trains in St Laurence O'Tooles Athletic club in Carlow town (its beside Askea church) on Saturdays.

The instructor is Mr Stephen Doyle, I trained for a while but have work commitments at weekends.

You can get more info at www.rita-itf.org

Hope im allowed to post web links lol :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2 RML EIRE

so is there a thae kwon do club then ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 922 ✭✭✭MyBrokenKnees

RML EIRE wrote: »
    so is there a thae kwon do club then ?

The thread is 3 years old.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 RML EIRE

id definitly be interested in going

Advertisement