Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

battery problem

Options
  • 11-02-2008 2:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28

hi, and greetings all, your all looking great, i do love what your doing with your hair these days a real improvement on the past few weeks (people were starting to talk) but enough about you guys.

my girlfriend is having problems with her car. to put it simply and cut out the jiber jaber, it wont start, she turns the key and it starts to try turn over and then nothing, the dials go a bit crazy and then go off, i know its a battery problem as it used to happen at regular interviles back in the day but since then she got a new battery and happy days. but the problem is starting to show its ugly head again, i'm thinking it cant be the battery because its only four months old but can i be wrong, or is it something else maybe in the electrics, its a 2000 volkswagen polo if thats any help

Advertisement