Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Insurance ? HELP

Options
  • 11-02-2008 2:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where I could get insurance on a 1.6 VTI ?

Quinn direct are saying, that terms for the policy is that you have to be over 21 and have a full license ???

But a friend of mine is 19 year and a bit older than me and on a provo and he gets a quote ?? EH??

HELP someone !!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

Sit down with a phone and the Golden Pages and ring everyone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭msg11

Anan1 wrote: »
    Sit down with a phone and the Golden Pages and ring everyone.

Sounds like a good idea.

But I was told before that its in the law of Ireland somewhere, that there is a limit on the engine size you can drive for you age even with a full license ?

Or am I going mad...

I don't even want the car its just driving me mad trying to get insurance, and I am making it a goal to get a quote !

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

It is Ireland there are no age limits for driving cars.

Try the usual online places for quotes -

123.ie
    online.ie

can't off hand think of anymore.

Google will help you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

insure.ie is another - they'll check out places for you IIRC

Advertisement