Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chicken and broccoli bake?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭snowgal

sounds yummy, I just hate mushrooms! Maybe I could substitute with just chicken soup?

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭Robin132

snowgal wrote: »
    sounds yummy, I just hate mushrooms! Maybe I could substitute with just chicken soup?
    I only ever use chicken soup and its yummy!!

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭all_smilz

I made my own bread once and didnt finish it.... chucked it into the food processor with a red chilli and some parmiggiano regiano (sp) gave it a blitz and ended up with a slightly red- orangey powder that I used to top the bake with! totally amazeballs! and it froze very well!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,017 ✭✭✭EZ24GET

I make a version of the broccoli casserole with no meat, use cream of celery soup, a package of frozen broccoli and carrots and a jar of cheese whiz and a handful of sharp cheddar shreds if you like it cheesy, stir in a cup of instant rice and top with buttered crushed cornflakes, crumbled. Bake until vegetables are done and cheese is melted

Advertisement