Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Where to get wing mirror painted?

Options
  • 11-02-2008 3:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,078 ✭✭✭

I had mt wing mirror removed by a nice chap who gave me incorrect contact details, yes I know that I should have gotten his insurance details but I was still a bit dazed by him shedding part of his load on my poor little almera!

Basically it looks like I have to sort this myself so I ordered a complete wing mirror unit on ebay, it is primed but needs painting, should I bring it somewhere to get sprayed of just get an aerosol from halfords?

If no to the spray can, can you recommend anywhere in Bray or south city?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

I was looking at the carcraft website recently, think they do it for €45.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,078 ✭✭✭fenris

Thanks Anan1!
    I dropped my car into carcraft.ie today originally with the intention of getting the door resprayed etc. but they managed to polish out the the scratches on the door and do the mirror for €60! :D

Very decent lads, they could have taken the piss and went for resprays etc.

Advertisement