Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Helllppp!!!

Options
  • 11-02-2008 4:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Can anyone help me in the kildare area, i am looking for somewhere to hold my end of year show, River bank dosent suit as ideally i need a stage,i teach hiphop, disco, salsa and ballroom/swing and this year i want my show to be amazing. Newbridge college wont take us as they say there is maintanance work being carried out. Can anyone help....doesent have to be in kildare. ;) Also i need to find puffa body warmers for my children, approx 60 and cant seem to find any of these either. Any of the big shops have a limited number and they are very expensive on the web sites....:oanay info at all would be brill.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 905 ✭✭✭Ay Cee

There's the CYMS in Kildare if it's not too late.

• Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭QuadLeo

The Moat Theatre in Naas. Not exactly a stage but it is better suited than riverbank.

Advertisement