Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Panel beater in Naas area

Options
  • 11-02-2008 4:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭

Car reversed into me so he's covering the cost:

Anyone know a good panel beater who will spray as well in the Naas/Sallins/Clane area?

Prefer someone that is reliable and does a good job than to get a cheap job done. Going to the one in white cottages in sallins tomorrow to get a quote for a start.

Cheers lads

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭Redsoxfan

Newmans Auto Body, Mondello Road, Caragh 045 872026

Naas Auto Repairs, Naas Industrial Estate 045 896337

I haven't used either, but got quotes from both for some work I wanted carried out (subsequently done elsewhere far from Naas). Naas Auto Repairs quote was considerably less than Newmans.

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭heathersonline

Theres a good one in Kilcullen, will post the name if I can think of it, good prices too

• Registered Users Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭Redsoxfan

And to hijack the thread somewhat-I need a tiny job done-painting a 'towing eye' cover/panel -this is a replacement part that inserts into the rear bumper-it's probably around 6"x3". I have the paint as well, but don't really trust myself to do it without making a mess.

I'm afraid that if I walked into most places, they might laugh at me-anyone suggest someone who wouldn't be too proud to do the job at a reasonable price (say €20?)

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭coreilly1

Cheers for suggestions,

Just need a few more ideas if you have them.Want to get three quotes before I start getting work done

• Registered Users Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭prospect

coreilly1 wrote: »
    Cheers for suggestions,

Just need a few more ideas if you have them.Want to get three quotes before I start getting work done

We use a crowd near Kill, (where PDM are) called Wrecktify. We get our comnpany cars done with them, and I have had some work done in the past on my own cars. I have probalby had over 2 dozen repair jobs done over the years, (from small scratches to fairly bad accident damage), and have never had cause to complain.

P.S. - I amnot a crap driver, I live near there so I usually get the job of dropping off and collecting the company cars....

• Advertisement
Advertisement