Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arsenal match tonight, help me decide!

Options
  • 11-02-2008 5:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,039 ✭✭✭✭

Right, I'm gonna back Arsenal to win tonight with a card index of 55 points or more but should I back 12 or more/10 or less corners?

Both are roughly the same odds! :confused:

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

I reckon 12 or more. Arsenal like to play attacking football

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭ErinGoBrath

Hmmm, for some reason I can't see it being that dirty of a game.

I'm lumping on Ade to score at anytime and possibly another single on Arsenal -1.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭dotsflan

i put a few quid on an arsenal 3-1 win @ 12/1 and santa cruz to score at anytime 4/1

Opted for Ade to score anytime @ 1.9

• Registered Users Posts: 2,578 ✭✭✭raheny red

I'm lumping on Ade to score at anytime and possibly another single on Arsenal -1.

Nice one, I could just picture you doing a little jig in your living room when that went in - fair play :)

• Advertisement

Ha, that's exactly what I did.

It was late but he's just amazing. Forced a few top class saves out of fridel too. I've been back him each match for some time now and will continue to do so, he's on fire.

Not great value though, normally around the evens mark.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭jameshayes

jasonorr wrote: »
    Right, I'm gonna back Arsenal to win tonight with a card index of 55 points or more but should I back 12 or more/10 or less corners?

Both are roughly the same odds! :confused:
    I reckon 12 or more. Arsenal like to play attacking football
    Hmmm, for some reason I can't see it being that dirty of a game.

Opted for Ade to score anytime @ 1.9

Nice. (apart from the card index)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,039 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

Haha yeah, I didn't realise how much of an impact Robbie Savage had on them :p

Advertisement