Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

B*tchiness

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Having the wrong bra size can be really bad for you, as it can compromise your lung capacity, put extra pressure on your back and shoulders etc. not to mention the droop factor, or the four breast effect. It's more complicated than it appears!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

Niamho! wrote: »
    if theres something Serious I tend just not to post because im not Great at all that Argument stuff and i dont wanna rub anyone up the wrong way, i really only come on for the light-hearted stuff.
    but its not just the ladies lounge. since i joined here ive noticed there seems to be a couple of people who generally seem to take pleasure in just being Horrible. I always imagine they have to have issues with themselves to have to come onto a Forum where they possibly dont know anyone, and just be a blatant Fooker about everything. theres no need.
    Thats it. Rant over. :)

people use the interweb to rant and express ideas, feelings and emotions they cant express in real life. i can tell you half the gobby fu.ckwits on this site wouldnt say boo to a goose in real life and the other half are probably as Obnoxious in the real world. None of this is real, so why would you get upset by it

• Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

I like this forum. I think there are some people trying to wreck it. Posters should be free to talk about whatever girlie stuff it is they like w/o people coming on trying to make them feel stupid or frivolous.

You know who you are.

I suggest you start a "Haughty, Unattractive Womens Libbers, being and full of their own Self Importance" forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 purer.than.you

Silverfish wrote: »
    See that?

That's a warning.

Stop the sniping.

Knows what you meant.....

Good call making you a mod Slippyfish. Best of luck with it.

<3's Slippyfish

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Knows what you meant.....

Good call making you a mod Slippyfish. Best of luck with it.

<3's Slippyfish

Slippy....fish...?

I...eh...ew...urrgh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

Silverfish wrote: »
    Slippy....fish...?

I...eh...ew...urrgh.

I just assumed that at that hour of the morning they were probably a little bit on the tipsy side...:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

I think we all know what they meant. Purer than you indeed. Take your marketing campaign somewhere else. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Lil Kitten wrote: »
    I suggest you start a "Haughty, Unattractive Womens Libbers, being and full of their own Self Importance" forum.
    That's a good example of bitchiness.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭fuzzywiggle

Women are bitches. You get it absolutely everywhere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Niamho! wrote: »
    but its not just the ladies lounge. since i joined here ive noticed there seems to be a couple of people who generally seem to take pleasure in just being Horrible. I always imagine they have to have issues with themselves to have to come onto a Forum where they possibly dont know anyone, and just be a blatant Fooker about everything.
    Yes, in particular After Hours. But it really is only a couple as you say.
    As for me (and I'm one of the people being referred to who gets too caught up in the gender politics side of things here :)) I never intend to be nasty or to hurt people. I mean that genuinely. I guess I just think it would be good if some girls could think for themselves that bit more.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

Dudess wrote: »
    As for me (and I'm one of the people being referred to who gets too caught up in the gender politics side of things here :)) I never intend to be nasty or to hurt people. I mean that genuinely. I guess I just think it would be good if some girls could think for themselves that bit more.

Who?

Who?

Doesn't matter. It's 'some girls'

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 6,376 Mod ✭✭✭✭Macha

Dudess wrote: »

Well I am definitely one of those as well. Ditto what you said Dudess, no harm intended with any posts - I just love talking about these issues :) (and hearing opposing views)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭ztoical

taconnol wrote: »
    Well I am definitely one of those as well. Ditto what you said Dudess, no harm intended with any posts - I just love talking about these issues :) (and hearing opposing views)

+1 me too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 508 ✭✭✭SW81

Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitches!!!!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

Women are bitches. You get it absolutely everywhere.
    Who?
    SW81 wrote: »
    Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitches!!!!!! :D

*buries face in hands and shakes head despairingly*:(

Talking about issues such as equality, religion, politics, euphenasia and suicide will always result in heated debates as people tend to be rather passionate about their stance on these things. But even if a debate does get heated, as long as no-one is going off in a huff and we're all actually reading one anothers' points at worst we come away with nothing new, at best we gain a better insight into the other view and perhaps a better understanding of ourselves and why we choose to hold the view we do.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭SarahSassy

Well I have already stood up for the LL users, and the girls I would 'know' are truly nice people who have helped me a lot. Have to say in the past few days, the number patronising and unhelpful comments has shot through the roof. I stopped using PI as a lot of the comments were facetious, sanctimonious, smug and **** stirring... Am beginning to feel the same way about LL.

:confused::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

dont take it too seriously, know what topics are gonna get rough, and enjoy interacting with teh people you know.

Of you have a problem with a post, please report it.

If you have a problem with another user, use the ignore feature.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,890 ✭✭✭embee

To be perfectly honest, I don't want or need anyone to stand up for me when it comes to whether or not I'm a bitch. Out of everyone regularly posting in LL there are maybe 7 who I can tolerate on an ongoing basis. Some people here wind me right up. Thats not me trying to offend anyone, but I don't understand why people take this forum (or any other) so seriously.

Sometimes I can be bitchy. Sometimes I'm not. I think thats the case for most women.

• Advertisement

I think this thread is done now :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement