Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cherry Glade, Delgany

Options
  • 11-02-2008 6:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Just seeing if anyone has any information on cherry glade in delgany, the price of the 4 bed detached is €750k, do people think this is ok value for what it is etc.

any feedback, much appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Cherryglade12

Hi, I know its a few years ago now that you were enquiring about Cherryglade in Delgany. Just wondering if you went ahead with it?

We are looking at the plans for the new semi detached houses they are building at the moment they havent released a price yet and as their is another property available in the area we are torn as to which to go for.

As we are unsure of the layout etc. They are ment to be the same as the exsisting 4 bed detached houses.

Any Feedback you might have would be much appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭foxy06

Well a friend of mine bought there a 4 bed for 350k recently.

In Cherryglade or delgany wood ?? we are looking to put an offer in and the asking price is 400k

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭foxy06

Cherryglade. Not sure what asking was but I know he paid a lot less than what they were looking for.

For the new builds in Cherryglade in Delgany the asking price is 385k-its a 4 bed semi detached (1500sq feet) ...is that a fair price...any feedback people might have would be much apprecaited :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement