Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Barbeque hut - ultimatemarket.com

Options
  • 11-02-2008 6:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

I have been looking at the barbeque hut on this site, very reasonably priced and look very good but concerned that the price is too good.

They used to be advertised in the Indo so assume a number have been sold in this country.

Has anyone ordered from this site before and what have your experiences been?

Thanks...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Wrong forum dude. This is for building pc's not bbq's :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭sebastianlieken

lol, but i can totally see how "building and upgrading" in the computer section could be misinterperated as "barbeque" :D

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭ricka05

Wtf ?!!!
    Lol

• Registered Users Posts: 868 ✭✭✭DonalN

he he!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Yeah it happens quite a lot here with new people. How ever i dont understand why they think bbq's will be under tech catagory ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,724 ✭✭✭oleras

Anti wrote: »
    Yeah it happens quite a lot here with new people. How ever i dont understand why they think bbq's will be under tech catagory ?

bbq-> men -> tech. QED.

Ironing-> women -> LL. QED.

So ends the lesson in misogny for today. :D

Im just messing btw, incase any readers get their panties in a twist.......

• Registered Users Posts: 7 casameta

OK gents, very good, wrong forum etc, etc, :cool: hopefully it's in the right place now.

Getting back to the original question... has anyone any experience of this company and/or this product?

Thanks...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

Hi Casameta, you will get more replies if you post a link to the item you need information on.

Advertisement