Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Calling Australian Mobile

• 11-02-2008 7:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Hi all,

I'm just wondering whats the cheapest way for me to call one of my friends in Oz on his mobile. I dont have a landline so I'll be either ringing from my mobile or else using my laptop (something like Skype). I have Skype set up.....just waiting on my headset from ebay.....and I think its something like 16c/min to call an australian mobile. Is there any cheaper option out there similar to Skype that is just as good?? Or alternatively ringing from my mobile direct to his by ringing some other number first? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭thecheese

Would also like to hear if anyone knows of best rates for calling home from austalia, going there this summer :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭wait4me

I seem to remember something about the 3 network and skype mobiles. So if your friend in Oz has one of these anybody on skype can call them for free. Google "3 and skype". Here it is:
    3 and skype

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Dropkick

Advertisement