Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Car glass

Options
  • 11-02-2008 8:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭

Whats best for cleaning car glass inside & out.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,243 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

The link wrote: »
    Whats best for cleaning car glass inside & out.

I presume you mean cleaning products. Plenty of glass cleaning products available in supermarkets. Mr Muscle window cleaner is the first one that comes to mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭HJL

Also for cleaning inside use a newspaper instead of a cloth for cleaning, it lifts lots of dirt and leaves a streak free finish. As for outside id only use the regular car shampoo stuff i wash the car with, household products might make a glare when mixed with rain and puddle splashes etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭TJJP

Water and a splash of vinegar is great, but more recently I use Turtle Wax ClearVue Glass Clean, got it cheap and it is great inside and out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

A damp chamois and some tissue paper, that is all. Being a former valeter, I find that this is the best of the lot. Alot of those window cleaning products will leave streaks I find.

• Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭batman2000

I must admit i find the Autoglym really good, both inside and out

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,554 ✭✭✭✭vectra

Mr.Muscle window cleaner.
    Does a fantastic job on them and also can be used on interior plastics to leave them nice and clean ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭The link

Thanks for all the tips folks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 491 ✭✭vox

Tescos Glass window cleaner. Works well for under €1..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭HungryJoey

I've always just used an ould' regular window cleaner for the likes of tesco/dunnes. Leaves the windows sparkling everytime with a bit of scrubbing.

Advertisement