Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

athlone hotels

Options
  • 11-02-2008 9:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭

are there any non rip off hotels there? im tired of finding the usual options of 859 euros per person sharing.

anything there for around 100 a room?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Occidental

The Prince and The Shamrock Lodge are normally okay on price. We regularly put up visitors in both and it would be rare I'd see a price over €100

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭galvianlord

prince of wales is good for its history, radisson for a more contemporary take...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Occidental

Surely any history The Prince had, was lost when they demolished the whole place five or six years ago. I must admit I'd find it hard to see anything historical about it now.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

I have only stayed just outside of Athlone at the Hodson bay. Lovely hotel... though i suggest you ask for a room in the newer part of the hotel. Nothing wrong with the old part, its just the newer part has nicer rooms.. large flat screen TV and better sound proofing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭Featherl

Creggan Court

• Advertisement
Advertisement