Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JG AUG mag feed problems

Options
  • 11-02-2008 9:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

My JG AUG seems to not feed properly (doesn't fire sometimes on semi, firing sporadic on full).

This happens with the BE standard mags and the BE HiCap mags I bought, but the original JG mag seems to work OK, although it does require a lot of winding or else the same problem occurs. Anyone know anything about this?

I read that there had been problems with other AUGs feeding due to the nipple wearing down. Is that a possible problem? Any way to manually fix the mags?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,995 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

brettd wrote: »
    My JG AUG seems to not feed properly (doesn't fire sometimes on semi, firing sporadic on full).

This happens with the BE standard mags and the BE HiCap mags I bought, but the original JG mag seems to work OK, although it does require a lot of winding or else the same problem occurs. Anyone know anything about this?

I read that there had been problems with other AUGs feeding due to the nipple wearing down. Is that a possible problem? Any way to manually fix the mags?

buy good quality mags, BE=sh**

:cool::cool::cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭c-90

ye same with me when i try a be mag in my jg aug it just fires a bb every 2 or 3 shots but with the jg mag all is fine

Advertisement