Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Girlie night in Dublin!

Options
  • 11-02-2008 9:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hi there, I was chatting to a friend earlier and we decided to have a girlie night in Dublin sometime in the near future. Scary thing is that neither of us know where to go! Can any one recommend a good pub and club with a nice crowd. As we live outside the pale now it has been many year since we were on the circuit on aregular basis and there are so many new places to go. Any suggestions?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭Lil' Smiler

Do you mind us knowing what sort of age you are?

Might be easier to suggest places then!!

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Sorry, forgot to say mid thirties. We both love dancing and good fun!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭Lil' Smiler

hmm.... ok well i'm about 10 years younger so maybe some of the other ladies would help

but i've always found Cafe En Seine lovely for girly nights.

There was a thread a while ago on places to go... and not go :D

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

hmm.... ok well i'm about 10 years younger so maybe some of the other ladies would help

but i've always found Cafe En Seine lovely for girly nights.

There was a thread a while ago on places to go... and not go :D

Thanks for that. I suppose Cafe En Seine is a start as it is old territory.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

Yeah I'd vote for Cafe En Seine too. Girlietastic!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭ztoical

Dragon on the georges st [can't miss it big rainbow flag outside] - its a gay bar but its pretty mixed gay/straight ratio and they do great cocktails and the dancing is always fab and they have the best decor and most comfortable seats.

Or head across the road to the capitol bar for amazing cocktails and then round the corner to the gaiety theatre where at the weekends it opens as a club with four floors of different music [live bands, salsa, funk, dance tunes]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭ThatGal

Copper's???:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

Czech Inn ftw!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

LadyJ wrote: »
    Czech Inn ftw!

dont go anywhere near the czech in - seriously. there are so many nice pubs in Dublin, i dont know where to suggest you go because i dont know you and know what sort of thing you are looking for but this place is a dive. if i had to make a suggestion, i would say, the porterhouse central, pravada, dandalion, the bank, grand central, the mint bar (they do great cocktails apparently), fallon and byrnes, bruxelles upstairs, TP Smyths

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭piscean

Was on a girlie night a while ago - went to Dandelion (St. Stephens Green-think Planet Hollywood used to be there) had dinner upstairs and danced the night away downstairs later in night - good venue for girlie night imo.
    Capital on Aungier/Georges Street is great for cocktails upstairs and dj is usuall good at w/ends.
    Have fun on your night out

• Advertisement
Advertisement