Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

no car?

Options
  • 11-02-2008 10:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭

just wanted to know if there's a way to get a car in the test center if you don't have one?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭chris85

fl4pj4ck wrote: »
    just wanted to know if there's a way to get a car in the test center if you don't have one?

You can rent one through one of the driving schools, will cost few quid though.

You say you aint got a car so have you enough experience to pass the test? If you aint driving regularly or are not experienced then dont expect miracles on the day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭fl4pj4ck

funny thing - service light started to glow - and I am to do the test thursday, so no chance to get it fixed

im driving over a year now
    chris85 wrote: »
    You can rent one through one of the driving schools, will cost few quid though.

You say you aint got a car so have you enough experience to pass the test? If you aint driving regularly or are not experienced then dont expect miracles on the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

funnily enough,i ran into a lot of trouble a few days before my test with my car..got it sorted it tho.
    But i did ring around,and if i remember right,it was something like 150 to get a car off an instructor(that was a year and half ago tho)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,668 ✭✭✭eringobragh

he probably wont pull you on it, you could cover it with a piece of electrical tape perhaps,

Advertisement