Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there any other way to look for a house?

Options
  • 11-02-2008 10:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi ya,

I am trying every means - Daft.ie, Gumtree.ie, the newspaper but I still have not found what I am looking for.

Is there any way that I can contact landlord directly?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭Pa ElGrande

What exactly are you looking for? be specific.

Net Zero means we are paying for the destruction of our economy and society in pursuit of an unachievable and pointless policy.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Hi ya,

I am trying every means - Daft.ie, Gumtree.ie, the newspaper but I still have not found what I am looking for.

Is there any way that I can contact landlord directly?
    You can try the letting agencies. Some of the places that sell houses also provide a service that gets them to take care of the renting of a house for the landlord.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭Dubh Geannain

haven't used it myself but, myhome.ie any good?

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭bget

What exactly are you looking for? be specific.

Hi i'm in the same boat as little monster looking for a reasonable size studio appartment in the drumcondra area. preferably modern with kitchen dinning room liviing room, bed room, and bathroom.. Not familiar with the whole renting scene maybe i'm looking for too much.. My budget might strectch to €800 per month MAX..
    Any Ideas???

• Registered Users Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

Modern and studio don't really go together bget.

OP & bget why not try the Evening Herald, presumably landlords still advertise there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

Advertisement