Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fairway Media Ltd

Options
  • 11-02-2008 10:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Anybody ever heard of this crowd or had any dealings with them?

I was approached by them today but I have a few reservations. Firstly on their website it states that they are in business since 1982 whereas the CRO website says they're only in operation since last year.

When the guy from the company called me initially he was calling from a hotel phone no. (I googled it) and later when he was on the road he called from an American mobile (he was American/Canadian but it still seems to very odd that if he's working for a company here he wouldn't have an Irish mobile).

There is a few other things that alerted my suspicions such as I can't find reference to them anywhere on the web.

If anybody has come across or had any dealings with them I'd appreciate your thoughts.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

there's a fairway-media.de. maybe they're the same company and they've only been in ireland a year

• Registered Users Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Hitchhiker's Guide to...

They could have been in business since 1982, but maybe not registered as the same name, or as an LTD company.

When they called you it could have been a salesperson calling you who wasn't in the office.

It seems like you have done an extraordinary amount of research on this company?

Advertisement