Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apple Pop Tarts!

• 12-02-2008 4:15am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where these can be picked up? Always see the strawberry and chocolate ones around and starting to think it's a case of Murphy's Law. Have they stop being made? Always had them as a kid and were so handy and actually filled me up in the mornin!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 chicane63

Hello,
    Did you ever find out where to get apple poptarts? They were lovely. I had them in the US and then back here in the UK for a while but they disappeared off the shelves. When I went back to the US they had changed to Apple cinammon poptarts - yeuch. :eek:

I am in need of cheering up and would love to munch on an original flavour poptart so if you ever find them, can you please drop me a line on
    <snip>
    thankyou
    Kate

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

I've removed your email address chicane63. There's a policy of no personal details on these boards.

People can PM you details or post here :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 chicane63

I have found out this;
    apple cinammon poptarts are similar to apple strudel poptarts which can be bought from a couple of webs sites including e-bay ! just google or yahoo apple poptarts (all one word for the poptarts). they are quite expensive to import except on Amazon where you can buy 12 X boxes of 8 for $25.

If you want them without cinammon as I do, then I think this is the "dutch apple poptarts" which are now discontinued. However, I have gone onto Kellogs website and asked them if there is similar flavour (they have 32 flavours !). There is also a poptart website www.poptarts.com . Enjoy.
    Kate

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,700 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Ah Strudel Pop Tarts are good: they come with a packet of icing :) only seen em stateside though and i havent touch that sugary taint in years so i dont know if the flavor is still in production or not: probably replaced by something stupider.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

"In 2001, the United States military dropped 2.4 million Pop-Tarts in Afghanistan during the United States War in Afghanistan."

From Wikipedia. I wonder... :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭Monkey61

Apple pop tarts have been gone for at least ten years now. I think I actually wrote to Kellogs back in the day cos I was so upset. I toast nutrigrain bars instead. Its just as good!

Advertisement