Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Raw 12/2/2008 *SPOLIERS*

• 12-02-2008 5:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭

Jeff pinning Shawn clean in the main event, looks like HHH going to the main event at WM might not be so certain since they are still pushing Jeff like crazy.

HHH wasn't on the show cos it was pre-recorded last week apparently, but they did a video package of him knocking people senseless in his previous ec matches and it finished with a shot of him wearing the belt inside the ec from one of those matches.

My head says Trips is gonna win it and then main event at Mania, but that little mark inside me is hoping like hell that Hardy gets the nod and goes to the main event to get the belt.

The rest of the show wasn't really up to much imo. More of that Vince and the midget "tough love" crap which is just treading water at this point, going nowhere and taking up air time.

Kendrick got squashed by some English guy on his debut. I'm getting sick of seeing him get hammered by monsters every week since London isn't around, starting to hope he goes heel kinda, him and London splitting up and going at it would be a good feud when he gets back.

There was more but I was drifting in and out to be honest, all those ad breaks make it hard not to go channel surfing and miss a few bits!

Pretty average show from what I saw, apart from the main event

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,335 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

English guy is Paul Burchill and that equals the start of the WWE incest angle

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭N.O.I.P.

Uhm say what now??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 947 ✭✭✭LanceStorm

having london and kendrick on raw is pointless, all possible fueds have been done, send them back to smackdown where they can have some TV time and some actually good matches!!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,890 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

they also had Jericho vs JBL 1on1 with Jericho gettting a clean win iirc which i thought was vey odd if they plan on taking the feud all the way to a Mania conclusion

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,864 ✭✭✭jeffk

Yup the incest angle has started.
    Did you not hear burchill say what she wants she gets?also her putting over how he looks while rubbing him.Russoesq booking has landed.

The jbl/y2j match was class,old school brawling with some stiff shoots.Booked so well it didn't make jbl seem better than y2j cause hes much bigger and you believed y2j had a chance,simple and effective.

Then the hbk/hardy match,im my own view a dream match that was easily a classic.13 full minutes of wrestling action,if only more "wrestling" shows finished this way.

Pity that two class matches where for a lead up to a overkill ppv (NWO) and not to mention umanga going all tweener AGAIN!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

London came back last week but JR posted on his blog that he still isn't 100% so he'll probably be out of the ring for another bit yet unfortunetly. Can't see much happening in the tag team division on Raw, only by means of single wrestlers (Cody & Holly, Santino & Carlito). Rory McAllister is out too as he has just had surgery on a torn pectoral muscle.

I was hoping they wouldn't follow through with the incest angle, then seeing Burchill (who was looking a tad bit like Trips lol) and Katie Lea.....It was bound to happen sooner or later with Vinnie Mc at the helm. Pity this is what Burchill & Lea are gonna become known for in WWE....

Advertisement