Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I see everything

Options
  • 12-02-2008 9:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭

Haven't posted here in a while, the man (work) blocked my access away and home broadband went lala and had to change provider

Anyway there was a party on in the church hall for the kids and one of the nuns noticed that the chocolate cookies were disappearing quite quickly, while the other food wasn't, so she stuck a notice above the coookies saying 'Only take one, God is watching'. A little time later however she noticed a small note stuck to the apple basket. It said 'Take all you want, God is watching the cookies.

Not really a 5 star special, sorry.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Did you just completely change the original joke? The correct spelling is Scheider btw.

• Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Enright

welcome back!!

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭mickrourke

rkm wrote: »
    Did you just completely change the original joke? The correct spelling is Scheider btw.

yup sorry, was posted already in t'other humour forum. So changed it.
    My bad,

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

No probs, just making sure I wasn't seeing things. :D

edit: It's a bit early for posting about that in this one anyway. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭rocky25

Welc:)me back Mick

• Advertisement

thanks for the welcomes back, although when you see what gems i've got, you might regret it. So anyone want to know how i beat Surfcontrol Web Filter? (just change the www to usenet)

rkm wrote: »
    It's a bit early for posting about that in this one anyway. ;)

Yeah, that would be good, first posting in ages and Hagar bans my sorry ass

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Welcome back Mick. We were getting worried about you.

Don't Worry Hagar, The Man can't keep me down for long.
    But it sure is lonely out there in the web wilderness, but at least i can feel my fingers again.

Advertisement