Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aunt Mildred

Options
  • 12-02-2008 10:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭

Ageing Aunt Mildred was a 93-year-old woman who was particularly despondent over the recent death of her husband. She decided that she would just kill herself and join him in death.

Thinking that it would be best to get it over with quickly, she took out his old Army pistol and made the decision to shoot herself in the heart, since it was badly broken in the first place.

Not wanting to miss the vital organ and become a vegetable and a burden to someone, she called her doctor's office to inquire as to just exactly where the heart would be on a woman. The doctor said, 'Your heart would be just below your left breast'.

Later that night........ Mildred was admitted to the hospital with a gunshot wound to her knee.

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

hahahahah nice.... horrid mental image but good joke! :) stars for you

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭Bald? er, dash!

For Splinter ;)

untitled.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭mickrourke

For Splinter ;)

jaysus lad, me breakfast is coming up!

so so happy the work proxy blocked that...

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Couldn't find a pic with her arms up

Diana%20Choksondik.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭kev_s88

those pics are so warped.

im never gonna look at my granny the same way

• Closed Accounts Posts: 500 ✭✭✭mc nuggets

Noo it burnnns :eek:

gah curiousity got the better of me and i went and viewed em at home... stupid me...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,316 ✭✭✭Homer

You're giving me eye cancer goddammit!

Advertisement