Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

can anyone recommend a nice and good dentist in kerry

Options
  • 12-02-2008 10:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭

Hi all,
    Can anyone recommend a nice and good dentist in kerry,
    I am currently dissabled so Im on the medical card,
    Has anyone any recomendations,
    I used to see Dr Quilter in Ashe Street, but he is no longer with the medical card scheme,
    Id prefer a nice dentist as I ve had some pooer experiences with a few!

Thanks a mill in advance,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 therocker

dr coffey in killarney very relaxing :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Tomthepost

They is a female dentist (Brasil or Brazsil) in Tralee. I think on Ashe St also. My mother is a big fan!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭440Hz

Colette Brasil, in Pemboke Street is who you mean Tom. And yes, she is wonderful, in fact I was there this morning! What a wonderful, kind and gentle dentist :)

Mouth full of perfectly healty teeth and I went away smiling ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

the last i heard their was no solution with the dispute between the dental association and the government over the governments refusal to re-imburse the dentists for proceedures they done to people under the medical card scheme...now the dentists are refusing to accept medical cards. obviously you may still attend, they're not goingto turn you away or anything its just that you will be charged full-price :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭440Hz

Yup you are right kerry4sam, I saw that notice in the waiting room the last day. You can no longer get dental treatment on a medical card.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭porte

Thansk for all the info guys, much appreciated, will contact the dentists mentioned to find out, thanks again cheers

Advertisement