Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is your guilty foodie snack ?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭LilyM1980

Chocolate any kind I'm not fussy. Gets me every time !!!:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,410 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

in the depressing mornings before school ive been know to turn to a spicy chicken and cheese roll.....mmm memorys

or jelly.....like a bowl of jelly not as in jellies you buy

• Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

Savoury: Wedges and Chicken Dippers combo meal from 4 Star with all the dips... mmm fattening. Tortillas with sour cream dip. Really buttery microwave popcorn. Lidl Egg Mayo on Cracottes

Sweet: Big bag of peanut m&ms, Lidl value waffles 99c for 12, big bottles of chocolate milk.

This is bad, guilty food indeed, sometimes I like to eat the left over chocolate rice cakes that the lil kids in my class don't eat ... instead of sharing them out. I call it rice cake Friday. (It's a disadvantage school and lunch is provided)

Jesus where do I start...god too many at the moment I'll reply tmw when in work and none of the stuff is reachable hehe

• Registered Users Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭LivingDeadGirl

Savoury: Chicken, as it odd as it sounds, I could so eat a whole roast chicken to myself! Cheese and Tayto sandwiches with white bread, meat feast pizzas topped with chilli, huge quantities of pasta with tomato sauce, crisps(Meanies, Taytos, Banshee Bones, Hunky Dorys, Hot lips, Pringles with Hot Salsa, you name it I'll eat it!), Waffles with ketchup, toasted cheese sandwiches with coleslaw, take away chips, any kind of curry!

Sweet: Ben & Jerrys, have tried many American flavours too, New York Super Fudge Chunk was an experience! Haribo, anything with caramel(I'm a sucker for the big purple one out of the Roses/Quality Street tin), Options hot chocolate, toast with peanut butter and strawberry jam, or nutella, thick cut fresh bread smothered in honey, any cereal, especially museli(I do eat the sugarfee one in fairness!), pancakes(IHOP, mmmmmmm), carrot/chocolate cake(must be rich), cheesecake(anyone been to The Cheesecake Factory in the States!?) icebergers.

Of course I don't actually eat any of these foods(bar chicken) on a regular basis! :p You can so tell I used to be fat..............

Actually, does anyone remember the ice cream called a Taco? They were a taco with an ice cream and caramel centre sealed with chocolate at the top, I remember them around years ago, they were bloody expensive at the time, like 75p, I miss them......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

Cheese. Double cream brie. Aged blue cheese that would raise a roof. Anything that would be appropriate in the old Monty Python quote, "Where's the cheese? The cat drank it."

Still-warm, crusty, home-baked bread with cheese, good pickles and two large glasses of good red wine, followed by a snooze on the couch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭Lainey

toasted ham, cheese, onion and tomato sandwiches....

scrambled egg and toast and beans yummmmmmmmmm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,114 ✭✭✭doctor evil

Damn this thread is making me hungry....

If its a real **** day I love melting a twix in a hot cup of tea. Mega comfort.

Otherwise its proper (at least 70%) dark chocolate. I'm a whore for Green and Blacks chocolate, also its ice cream is to murder for.

For savoury at the mo I love adding slicied peperroni to pasta dishes.

Biggest sin for me is Nutella on wholegrain bread. I don't buy white bread.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,258 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

I'm not into desserts, but for one exception, chocolate covered strawberries! Yum!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

kelkin microwave popcorn, riesins, crunchie nuggets.

ah, i miss wednesday nights in with boosh and family guy.

• Advertisement
Advertisement