Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

do I actually got points?

Options
  • 12-02-2008 11:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 704 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I got a speeding ticket in last year and some points, can´t remember were they two or four,

I paid the ticket but do I actually got points in my license since I drive with full Finnish licence, not EU or not Irish,

tnx,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

No, they save them up for application if you ever exchange your Finnish license for an Irish one.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

itarumaa wrote: »
    Hi,

I got a speeding ticket in last year and some points, can´t remember were they two or four,

I paid the ticket but do I actually got points in my license since I drive with full Finnish licence, not EU or not Irish,

tnx,

no, you dont "got" points. These points are not endorsed onto a licence outside this state.

Advertisement