Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

InDesign Usergroup [Location Required]

Options
  • 12-02-2008 12:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 552 ✭✭✭

I was wondering if anyone would know of a college or training facility that would cater for 4 seminars a year on Adobe InDesign.

Adobe have given permission for me to setup a usergroup here in Dublin. They offer €6,000 worth of software a year as raffle prizes. There would be a small fee to cover the expense of travelling lecuturers and Adobe will supply us with a list of Seminar/Lecture speakers for InDesign in Ireland and the UK.

Currently we're looking for a premises that would cater 40 - 60 people with A/V equipment.

If anyone knows of someone that I could get in contact that would be interested in helping us to set up. We're a non-profit company, we just want to host seminars. It's all done in our spare time and we make no profit, other than the feeling of satisfaction that we're helping people learn InDesign from industry gurus.

If anyone needs any more details then please do ask. You can find out what goes on at seminars in the usergroup home page, http://www.indesignusergroup.com/

Many thanks
    Dublin InDesign Usergroup.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭minikin

e.t.?

a y or n will do!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Hank_Scorpio

Got the pm on ci & you have exceeded your quota for pms.

Check your pms here. Thanks.

Advertisement