Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

drop down forum lists

Options
  • 12-02-2008 12:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,945 ✭✭✭✭

anyone else lost these today? they were there yesterday

using Firefox 2.0.0.12
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

You mean the nav menu at the top of each page?
    Working here, same firefox version.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

From up the top of the page? I have updated my firefox - probaby the same as you. Some days mine aren't up the top but I reckon its something to do with work security. symantec or something. Perhaps not, but some days I have them , some days I don't. The days I do have them, Symantec isn't as pedantic about pages.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

There was a change made to the lists to celebrate boards 10th birthday. You might need to clear you cache to be able to see the updated version.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,945 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

There was a change made to the lists to celebrate boards 10th birthday. You might need to clear you cache to be able to see the updated version.

bingo!
    truly you are the master of the universe...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

I only see one change.
    Leftmost column re-titled "10 years of posts", is there anything else?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Hagar wrote: »
    I only see one change.
    Leftmost column re-titled "10 years of posts", is there anything else?
    Thats about it. It also changes that link from the standard boards.ie front page to the competition page.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Thanks Aidan. I rarely use the front page.
    The fireworks look good.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭kleefarr

loyatemu wrote: »
    anyone else lost these today? they were there yesterday

using Firefox 2.0.0.12

I have noticed that the drop down forum lists now work when you are not signed in. A few days ago they only worked for me when I was signed in.
    Much better now.

I was also thinking that a small "Back to top" button in each post may be useful.

Advertisement