Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Driving schools in Naas/Newbridge

Options
  • 12-02-2008 1:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend any....doing my test in a few weeks so need a pretest!? Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

Naas school of motoring were good, I did lessons with them before my test, they called me before and after the test to see how I did. You can ask for specific instructors if you like, and they do weekends.

They're beside the county council offices in Naas on the newbridge road. 045 879969

• Registered Users Posts: 19 cinny

erolines driving school in naas is the best. they are based in the top of the town. great success rates. my brother, boyfirend and myself all got our test first time.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭convert

I did my test in Naas and went to Eroline's for lessons too. I found them really good.

If you look at the Kildare Business Directory, or the Golden Pages, or do a search on the 'net, you'll find a comprehensive list of local driving schools.

When preparing for your test, it's probably best, if you have time, to have a few different instructors; it gives you a chance to see who you prefer and what suits you. From what I hear from friends (most of whom did their tests in Dublin) instructors can vary in how they teach, etc. so it depends on what style of teaching you like best. It also means that you can get a few people's opinions on your driving and where you can improve.

Best of luck with your test!

• Registered Users Posts: 22 olafshiel

I'm not sure where you are based in kildare but there are any number of driving schools out there and I'm sure they are all pretty much the same once they are qualified instructors. We have an aupair that wants to take driving lessons and I found a guy in maynooth who had just started a school. His prices are quite cheap, I guess cos he's new. His website is http://maynoothdrivingaschool.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 13,237 ✭✭✭✭djimi

Assuming this is your first time taking lessons I would recommend taking more than just a pretest; if you have been driving for some time on your own you will almost certainly have filthy habits that you will need sorted before you take the test!!!

I learned with Naas School of Motoring (albeit twelve years ago now) and my girlfriend with them a couple of years ago, and we both found them great to deal with and both passed first time. Ive heard good things about Eroline's as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

4 years later, I'm pretty sure the OP is already sorted..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement