Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pens Fitness Log Inn

Options
  • 12-02-2008 1:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 870 ✭✭✭

Alright, seen as everyone seems to have one of these and it may encourage me to build a more structures program I thought Id give it a try...

Height: 6'
    Weight: 77Kg
    Max Bench: 60Kg
    Push test score: 44

Aims:

Bench 1Kg more than my bodyweight by June 1st

Tone lower abs to condition of upper abs

do ten reps of seated leg extenstion with my left leg at 20Kg by september (Ive an injury and almost no thigh muscle strengh)

Wish me luck

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 870 ✭✭✭Pen1987

Did 3 sets of 55kgs at 6 reps today on the bench, 3x8 sets of biceps curls, and 3/15 sets of bent over rows with a 25kg olympic bar... pretty tired now but feel good from it, the row really crunch my back...

On the abs, a did leg lifts, **** sake ive no strength in my lower abs, only got a about 5 out before Id to stop... upper abs did 40 situpsx2... maintainence... triceps chest and legs on wednesday, wish me luck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,333 ✭✭✭✭itsallaboutheL

anymore background, how long u been training etc also um m/f?

Male, training about six months but started mainly cardio. Eating clean three months. my aims are low because I'm recovering from injury and cant walk or excercise at the moment... staying off excercise is wrecking my head.

Been doing this regime for the last 6 weeks. Will post before and after later in the week.

Incline Bench 40KG x 8... dropping 5KGs per set until lifting 10KG+Bar until failure

Static ab excercises 10 minutes no pause

Bicep preachers, 30KG x 6, 3 sets

Tricep cable pull down 30KG x 10 3 sets

Static ab excercises 10 minutes 1 minute pause at 6 mins...

Chest flyes 15KG dumbbells 8 x 3 sets...

Diet:

(4 litres of water per day)

Cereal breakfast

Soup and plain roll at 11

Lunch breaded chicken (bought from local Spar deli counter) in two peices of white bread

4PM pack of peanuts

6PM dinner... potatoes red meat and veggies

Workout

9PM some form of nuts plus load of water

By no means a super-charged diet but its working well for me. I was on a much stricter diet and didnt see as much gain/toning gains.

Advertisement