Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sex god (Gérard Depardieu) or just ugly older guy

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭SarahSassy

ferdi wrote: »
    He's not actually french born but he plays the french(type) character in so so many films:

lgc0660.jpg

Not meaning to being a pain in the butt (but being one all the same) he is French.

http://www.nndb.com/people/933/000024861/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

I was refering to Jean Reno (see large picture) who was born in morocco.

edit: Here is another pic in case the first one didnt work for you

jean-reno.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

Well at least I feel a bit less confused over this now since most of you seem to find him as offputting as I would have expected were it not for the times I've encountered articles and women who consider him a sex god. Can only assume it's something to do with his being French, or some quality (that as a male I'm blind to) that doesn't interest the rest of you, that does it for those who do find him appealing.
    At least the rest of the names people have been suggesting as more attractive I can, on some level, understand.
    I'm tempted to start a Patrick Stewart one since he seems to be so popular;) (even in RL I've known quite a few girls who've found him rather appealing), at least he has the distinguished gentleman air about him which I'd imagine might be attractive (can only guess that's the whole thing with Collin Firth as Mr. Darcy too).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭kittensoft1984

jesus no!!!

my eyes!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

jesus no!!!

my eyes!!!

Sorry.:(
    I'll remember to include the person's name in the title the next time.:(

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

I became a fan of Gérard Depardieu over 20 years ago. I've seen many of his films.
    Watch the following and tell me you don't see that je ne sais quoi:

Les Valseuses
    Tenue de Soiree
    Cyrano de Bergerac
    Jean de Florette
    La Chevre (probably my fav french film ever)
    Le Placard

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭ali.c

LadyJ wrote: »
    To all of those who don't think Patrick Stewart is a sex god, your opinions are wrong!

He is tiny though, went to see him in a some play in london and seriously he is really short

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

Beruthiel wrote: »
    Les Valseuses
    Tenue de Soiree
    Cyrano de Bergerac
    Jean de Florette
    Le Placard

....My Father The Hero....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

He's mank!

It must be the accent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭Babette08

God no he's gross - i can imagine him slobbering :eek:. Charm / charisma he probably has so would most likely make an interesting dinner date but as far as anything else - keep those hands to yourself!!! Yuk

I dunno I guess different strokes..probably the same as Marco Pierre White - although he's old and looks a bit scruffy, something about him i can't put my finger on :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Brian Hitch

cuckoo wrote: »
    Patrick Stewart...oh, my captain, my captain! *swoon*

Thinking of older guys with accents, how about Sean Connery? I would. :D

I would not knock down my partner on his ass to get near the man, but fair is fair, Gerard Depardieu is amazing actor.

I think we as women associate older with experience, confidence, self-asteem, knowledge, charm, intelligent and sophistication.
    The younger ones have energy but not experience,
    The older ones have experience but not always the energy.
    Sweet irony, you monster!!!!!!:rolleyes:

Jeremy Irons, Ian McKellan, Richard Gere, Denzel Washington, Harrison Ford, Sam Elliott, Robert Redford, Pierce Bronson, of course Sean Connery and Patrick Stewart :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

and if your really into older men................

Mickey Mouse is over 50 short, dark and handsome!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭gingerhousewife

Jeremy Irons, Ian McKellan, Richard Gere, Denzel Washington, Harrison Ford, Sam Elliott, Robert Redford, Pierce Bronson, of course Sean Connery and Patrick Stewart :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

and if your really into older men................

Mickey Mouse is over 50 short, dark and handsome!!!!

Definitely Richard Gere, Denzel, Robert and Pierce. Sean Connery is the older man sex-god.

Another one I love is Ed Harris:

HarrisEd12266.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Brian Hitch

Forgot about Ed Harris!!!

Yes, would certainly like to lick him!!!

I need to go lay down now, feeling a bit weak at the knees!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,029 ✭✭✭Lockstep

If I was gay/a lady I'd be stalking Sean Connery and Christopher Lee like a greased leper.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭SarahSassy

Beruthiel wrote: »
    I became a fan of Gérard Depardieu over 20 years ago. I've seen many of his films.
    Watch the following and tell me you don't see that je ne sais quoi:

Les Valseuses
    Tenue de Soiree
    Cyrano de Bergerac
    Jean de Florette
    Le Placard

Hand on my heart - I dont see the 'je ne sais quoi'!!!I actually have this obtuse liking of Christopher Walkin and Sean Connery is a total yum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭gcgirl

If I was gay/a lady I'd be stalking Sean Connery and Christopher Lee like a greased leper.

Sean Connery yes please!

connery2.jpg

Advertisement