Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitar hero deals

Options
  • 12-02-2008 2:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭

Does anyone know where there are good Guitar Hero deals for the xbox 360 at the moment?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

djb85 wrote: »
    Does anyone know where there are good Guitar Hero deals for the xbox 360 at the moment?

Last time i was in the HMV had Guitar Hero III for €90. If you happen to be a student, you can take 10% off that price!! :D

Even without the discount, that is the cheapest price by far. Mate bought the game on launch day in Gamestop. €115!!!:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭djb85

Ye was in Gamestop yesterday and they offered E55 store credit for Halo3 and Forza 2, making Guitar Hero III E60.

I'm a student so maybe I should take the cash and go to HMV and buy it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭cedomination

It would be cheaper to go to hmv.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

Didn't think to mention it in my initial post, but I bought it online... If you can live without the Les Paul (which I can, as my trusty Xplorer has gotten me through the hard times) then importing the disk alone can save you lots. I got it bout 3/4 weeks before it was released here for €45 ish! Nice!

Advertisement