Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Looking for Hubcaps

Options
  • 12-02-2008 2:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 976 ✭✭✭

I’m looking for a set of Hubcaps for my 97 polo, 13” hubcaps. The ones I have are in bad shape and I plan to keep her for another 2 years if I get her through the test. Can you get ones with a VW sign on them? I suppose they would be a lot more expensive?
    Does anyone know where I could get my hands on a reasonable set maybe online? They seem to be expensive in the auto motor shops.

Comments

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,102 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

If you're not in a major rush, aldi will do some periodically. I got some 2-3 months ago for €15. I bought two sets (just in case) and they look great on the Mrs's car.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,680 ✭✭✭green123

argos

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

You can get VW branded ones for around 90 euro for a set of 4 online. Argos do ones without logos for about 25 euro.

Advertisement