Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fancy dress - theme 'Hero / Superhero'...

Options
  • 12-02-2008 3:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    based on the success of a party last May (Aussie Xmas party) I'm having another one this May. The theme is fancy dress based on peoples interpretation of 'Hero or Superheros (open ended, could be a childhood hero, someone comtempory, artist, human rights figure or good old Superman!).

Problem is I'm a little stumped myself for ideas.. or a bit lazy that I havent thought it through properly yet :D Anyway, I would be very interested in hearing your suggestions for fancy dress based on this idea... the more original the better!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

George Bush mask and a cape or that Korean guy with a dustbin lid shield.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

You male or female ?

Orgazmo ? Even better if theres a choda boy too ...

Image may not be safe for work I guess

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭DJ_Spider

Are we all invited? LOL :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Plek Trum

If you can make your way to Dingle then I may think about it! Im female by the way... but sures theres nothing wrong with a bit of role play on the day :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭DJ_Spider

Bugger! can't make dingle, maybe we can arrange one for my birthday in may in dublin? LOL :p

• Advertisement
Advertisement