Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hey folks,

Options
  • 12-02-2008 4:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭

Hey folks.
    For a well out off practise player what would be the best way to get on a team?? I think the season is finished in a couple months but for next season i would be hoping to join a team. The problem i have is im not really too sure what level would suit me(if that makes sence.lol.) Im not even bothered if i get much game time at the start, i really miss the training and want to build my confidence a bit more aswell.
    Thanks for any help.
    Vinnie.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Mr A.

well the season is soon coming to a close indeed.
    I d strongly recommend to start a bit of conditioning, with an emphasis on running and core stability, then wait for the good weather to pick up and go and assess your level on the outdoor courts. Where about do you live?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭blaze1

hey,

check out dublinindoorsports not 100% on the web address but it comes up first on google. they have a couple of different mini leagues running and you can just come up and they'll put you on a team. we have one up and running in the thursday league, haven't won a match yet but were improving all the time!

best of luck

Advertisement