Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

m4 mag problem

• 12-02-2008 4:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭

just got an m4 and jg when i fire two or three bbs fire at the same time would any of use no what the problem will be?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

are they mid or hi cap mags?

:cool::cool::cool:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

turn the hopup all the way off by rotating it anti clockwise., also have a look down he barrel and see if you can see anything thats blocking the BBs., if not then try fire it again with the hop up off and if it fires the thats your problem,. could be seated wrong or might need a new hopup rubber,.

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭unit88

ok would i have to dismantle the m4 to get to the hp up

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

no, did you turn it off? pull back the charge lever on the top-rear of the gun and the right side ejection port flap will open, while holding the handle back theres a little wheel in there, turn it all the way anti-clockwise and then try to fire the gun again.,

winded down the hop up and aeg still firing up to three or four bb's at a time do you know what could be the problem

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Is this another busted tappet, air nozzle connection?

Do you re-use bbs?

no i do not reuse bbs i know that could realy mess my aeg up i tried firing on automatic to see if it is having the same problem but it only seems to happen when the aeg is on semi

the best performance i can get out of the aeg ic that every now and then two bb's will fire at the same time on semi but when this happens there power is lost dramaticaly

Advertisement