Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Personalised Album

Options
  • 12-02-2008 4:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hey, I'm organising my friend's hen, and collecting loads of old/new photos of her that I will put into an album and get all of her friends to write stuff in same. However, I'm looking for personalised albums on the Internet (e.g. a nice bound one that will have printed on front: "This is your Life - Her Name" or else it may even have a funny photo of her on the front). They all look pretty pricey (e.g. eur50 upwards). Does anyone know of good quality ones for less?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Plek Trum

check out www.photobox.ie they do album books, you can choose the design and layout and arrange the photos with captions yourself. Should you wishj to have a more personal handwriting message in it, maybe take a pic of it on paper with a digital camera and upload it to add?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

Try http://www.digitalalbum.ie
    I have done a few of these for special occasions. Delighted with the results and only €47 for a 50 page book.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭charba

Last year I used www.myphotobook.ie. They were very good and I loved the results

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Drama Queen

Thanks a mill guys - have checked out the websites and they all look really good. Unfortunately though, I'll only be getting a lot of the photos on the weekend of the hen, so it'll be a case of sticking them into an album and having friends write notes into it there and then. So really what I need is a nicely bound album where I can just personalise the front and back pages, but leave the inside pages blank. But thanks a mill - if we were organised enough, the ideas you have would be much better!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭charba

Perhaps you should try Easons then. My sister did something like that a while back and as far as I know the album was in Easons

• Advertisement
Advertisement