Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mass Effect on PC

Options
  • 12-02-2008 5:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭

I never saw this one coming...;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

I can imagine combat being piss easy now. But at least you'll be able to use your inventory easily enough. No more discarding items one at a time for hours on end, just so you can pick up something you don't need.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

I'm stuck on Benezima on Mass Effect. About 7 hours in. :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Tusky wrote: »
    I'm stuck on Benezima on Mass Effect. About 7 hours in. :(
    That was, apparently, one of the hardest fights. Just (spoilered for fun)
    dont stay where you start the fight off. move to the other side, and leave your teammates hiding behind a crate. Was easy for me doing that

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Kiith wrote: »
    That was, apparently, one of the hardest fights. Just (spoilered for fun)
    dont stay where you start the fight off. move to the other side, and leave your teammates hiding behind a crate. Was easy for me doing that
    Ive tried it about 8 times (staying in the same position) and died every time. I tried it once moving over to the right and I managed to kill the first few waves of bad guys so it obviously makes a difference. Did you leave your guys behind a crate in the original position or over to the right ?

• Moderators Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭Azza

Excellent news. This is the only game of the last while that I did not get a chance to play as I don't have an Xbox 360. It would be the only reason I would want an Xbox 360. Looking forward to this. Heres hopping its a good port.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Its Bioware, so you are fairly likely to get a good port. They generally dont skimp on us.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Advertisement