Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hot but no thanks women.

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭Drift

Bambi wrote: »
    Indeed, looks like her da set her head alight and her ma put it out with a shovel

It appears that the only way for me to prove my point about how hot she is will be to become a moderately famous member of a lame ass boyband and from this position of "authority" proceed to woo the fair maiden.

It will only be a matter of time before she falls for my irresistable charm and then we will have lots and lots of THE NEKED SECKS. I will of course take pictures of said secksytime and post it here on BGRH so that all the brethren may recant their inaccurate statements and agree with this brother that she is in fact the hotness personified.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,503 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

Drift wrote: »
    It appears that the only way for me to prove my point about how hot she is will be to become a moderately famous member of a lame ass boyband and from this position of "authority" proceed to woo the fair maiden.

It will only be a matter of time before she falls for my irresistable charm and then we will have lots and lots of THE NEKED SECKS. I will of course take pictures of said secksytime and post it here on BGRH so that all the brethren may recant their inaccurate statements and agree with this brother that she is in fact the hotness personified.

"But its just a red triangle!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 bargeman

Powerfull and pretty!! (has a few acres too!):D:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

bargeman wrote: »

Powerfull and pretty!! (has a few acres too!):D:D:D

of flesh, the sow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,902 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Just thought of another -

Jennifer Garner. Just so boring to look at.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,037 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Surely that awful Beckham woman is the most overhyped overrated over-written about stick insect to crawl out from a dark corner? She exists purely so threads like this can have validity.
    I wont defile boards by posting a pic.
    She looks like a bag of spanners falling down the stairs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Kiera Kneightly - Looks like a young boy in a wig. She has jutjaw as well.

Shannon Elizabeth - has a major case of horse-face.

Jessica Alba - he attempts at being sexy in Sin City and Fantastic Four were laughable.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Oh here..

Horseface ftw...

JenniferAnistonPicture.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Ivicia

What about Uma Thurman? Reason I ask is I've been told a good few times I'm beat out of her.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Ivicia wrote: »
    What about Uma Thurman? Reason I ask is I've been told a good few times I'm beat out of her.

well if thats the case, you'd have to beat me out of you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭Scottty2Hottty

Ivicia wrote: »

Ah yeah I'm all about Uma Therman.. She's not incredibly hot but there's definitely something about her!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭patmac

deswalsh wrote: »
    Surely that awful Beckham woman is the most overhyped overrated over-written about stick insect to crawl out from a dark corner? She exists purely so threads like this can have validity.
    I wont defile boards by posting a pic.
    She looks like a bag of spanners falling down the stairs.

I mentioned the Spice Girls earlier, but apparently they wouldn't get past the entrance exam, even though they were the hottest things on the planet about 10 years apparently. (She was/is one of them in case you didn't know).

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,550 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

There is a simple rule for this, if they have been with, near or seen that prostitute Justin Timberlake, then they are off the list.
    or Colin Farrell

The only time I've ever considered Naomi in anyway attractive was in that Micheal Jackson video, I just don't get the attraction.

Stick insects are a turn off. But ribs are a no-no, Glenn Close was revolting in Fatal Attraction.

I loved that comment about american girls, they look lovely but you don't know where they've been :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

beyoncespeakmymindfront1gv.jpgNever, never, never.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,428 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

beyoncespeakmymindfront1gv.jpgNever, never, never.

exactly finally someone else can see she aint gorgeous!!!

shes manlier then a bag full of mickys

and she isnt "bootyliciuos" her bums as big as cork!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 420 ✭✭berliner

bren2002 wrote: »
    Paris-Hilton-ta01.jpg
    Thanks for that video Paris.Got through loads of kleenex watching that!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 420 ✭✭berliner

snyper wrote: »
    Oh here..

Horseface ftw...

JenniferAnistonPicture.jpg
    I'd lash Jenny out of it.Classy babe!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,799 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

shes manlier then a bag full of mickys
    If you like your men with lips that could suck chrome off a towbar & an ass that is just begging to be spanked from Mizen Head to Muff & back.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 007IRE

Bar Refaeli, she's is gorgeous but just doesnt do it for me and rihanna too

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,679 ✭✭✭hidinginthebush

007IRE wrote: »
    Bar Refaeli, she's is gorgeous but just doesnt do it for me and rihanna too

Yeah Rhianna, forehead on her like a fridge, just don't see the appeal!

• Registered Users Posts: 16 skate1968

I was speaking with someone at work.

"I once met a very attractive woman who never complained," i said.

"We got on fine. She was always very content to be doing whatever."

"And then what happened!?!" My co worker inquired.

"Did you wake up from your dream!?!"

:D:D:D

"No," i replied.

:)

"It wasn't a dream."

"But then after a while, over time, she did start to learn how to speak English. And that really changed everything."

True story.

The girl became a nightmare. Seriously.

She told one of her girlfriends that my friend was going to cheat on her!?! "going to cheat" before he actually did anything!?!

"Here's your toothbrush. All the best. Nice knowing you."

• Registered Users Posts: 2 madonnax

stepbar wrote: »
    Stop talking sh1te lads, ye'd fcuk the whole lot of them :D

I was thinkin the same about them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 593 ✭✭✭Scráib

I'm surprised no-one has mentioned Kim Kardashian yet.

She's the vapid, bitchy, brainless, caked-in-makeup girl in the class that everyone loathes but you still would for one night as long as you could be sure of no consequences. Of course there would be so you'd keep your distance, muttering 'Thundering b*tch' under your breath while slyly looking at her chest.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,416 ✭✭✭Dave_The_Sheep

Pamela Anderson. For various reasons. She's undoubtedly sexy in a many ways, but I just wouldn't. (Well, I might but only to say I had, if you get me).

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Naiomi Cambell

Well maybe about 10 years ago,and before all her hair started falling out from constant use of hair extensions.

She looks fairly wrote off these days

Snooki...from Jersey Shore.......(just kidding,wouldnt pi55 on her,if she was on fire)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,761 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

Pamela Anderson. For various reasons. She's undoubtedly sexy in a many ways, but I just wouldn't. (Well, I might but only to say I had, if you get me).

The main reason is she has hepC. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭stoppress

but but but... what about Sharon Ni Bheolain... she found her way in to a discussion on pie yesterday evening by the way.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,416 ✭✭✭Dave_The_Sheep

The main reason is she has hepC. :pac:

Well, yes, there is that. Some people say it adds to the flavour.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,903 ✭✭✭Napper Hawkins

All of girls aloud would get some seeing to, except maybe Cheryl tweedy. A pretty knacker is still a knacker.

Also, rihanna. Yuck.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,908 ✭✭✭✭Rothko

Cheryl Cole, Megan Fox, Beyonce and Rosanna Davison.

Edit: Jennifer Aniston and Kim Kardashian

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18 quasimoron

1 Paper bag with a few holes and your good to go imo :D

And what would the woman wear to block her vision.:P:eek::(
    I would assume its mostly guys who are posting here about women they would never get in a million years.
    They are all fugly biatches= They would never go out with/sleep with me.
    They are all attractive in their own ways and different men will find them more or less attractive because of individual preferences.
    But none of the woman are unattractive in themselves and are all in great shape.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,301 ✭✭✭Daveysil15

Tulisa, she's not bad, but I don't know how she made it to the No.1 spot in the top 100 sexiest women in the world.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 539 ✭✭✭Erper

what about

161827.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 12,908 ✭✭✭✭Rothko

Daveysil15 wrote: »
    Tulisa, she's not bad, but I don't know how she made it to the No.1 spot in the top 100 sexiest women in the world.

You could walk down the street in any town and you'd see plenty of women that are far better looking than her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,301 ✭✭✭Daveysil15

Glenda Gilson - supposedly one of Ireland's sexiest models. Head like a fecking horse.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,003 ✭✭✭handlemaster

Don't forget a lot of these 'hottest woman in show business', 'sexist woman in the world' etc are dreamed up by marketeers who have a job to do. That is to promote their paymasters who ultimately is the star in question. Its always the same.... some news snippet comes out about an entertainer and next thing there's a movie, book, dvd, concert, new album play etc to sell. Slightly off topic The late late show is one big advertisement show. Its a case of ok... what's he/she selling....

Advertisement