Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seeking coffee cups...

Options
  • 12-02-2008 6:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭

I'm after a set of both espresso and cappuccino cups. From what I've seen and based on using a double shot I reckon they should be 2.5 and 6.5 oz respectively?

What I'm looking for is decent quality, thick-walled plain white cups and saucers.

I've had a quick look through the sites in the stickies and on ebay but I'm not finding much.

Where would I get them and roughly what's the cost?

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Any decent homeware shop will have a selection. Brown Thomas do a selection anyway. Sweet Maria's also have an online range. Check for P&P though, I've never used them.

I have a set of Bodums that I really like, they're the thick-walled white type. Purchased locally for €36, set of 6.

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭billyblanks

Here

Crap website.....great cups.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭TKK

You're not wrong about that website! Does seem to have a decent range.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭molliesassy

TKK, you can try here (Irish website).The Pavina glasses although not white are highly recommended.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

TKK, you can try here (Irish website).The Pavina glasses although not white are highly recommended.

Here's a link for you molliesassy ;)

• Advertisement

molliesassy,

If you're going to link that site you state any affiliation with the link, otherwise it appears as shilling. You also need to continue to be careful about how and when you link them. If you want to discuss this PM me.

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭74merc

Avoca might have some. I got some nice stripey capp. cups from them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 kopikopi

PM me and I will send you some. I work for a coffee company in cork and have single and double espresso cups in stock.( FOC ) There is a logo on them but it is fairly small.

I will now remind people about the dangers of passing on personal details over the interweb.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 kopikopi

I will now remind people about the dangers of passing on personal details over the interweb.

Thats a fair point. Didnt think...sorry

• Advertisement
Advertisement