Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Limerick garage that can give a second car a presale evaluation?

Options
  • 12-02-2008 6:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭

anyone know one?

Comments

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,102 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Really you want someone to check both the mechanics and the bodywork. Not sure of who does both. Have you tried contacting the aa? I think they can do a full vehicle check. Is the car in / around limerick?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

• Registered Users Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭db

Read the terms and conditions very carefully before using this service. On the link above the price quoted is €150 but in the T&C the price is €250. Also, they are not responsible if they make a mistake and you suffer a loss because of it.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

db wrote: »
    Read the terms and conditions very carefully before using this service. On the link above the price quoted is €150 but in the T&C the price is €250. Also, they are not responsible if they make a mistake and you suffer a loss because of it.

Interesting. Agree the price in advance I guess.

Responsibilty? Does any other car check give a warranty?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭worded

I went to golden pages and called this bloke

McGrath Motor Services

7 Upr Gerald Griffin st Limerick Co. Limerick

45 euros for pre sale eval - no guarantees asked for.

As it turns out - the buyers bro took ill and he has left the country for a few days. I cancelled the garage apt 12 hours later,
    This is prob not going to happen .

• Advertisement
Advertisement