Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Angie & daughter LXXX

Options
  • 12-02-2008 6:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

I dont know if anyone can help me but I'm trying to trace a girl called Angie who has a young daughter called Lxxx and they live in Co. Cork somewhere. Angie spent some time in Gibraltar and worked in a bar where I met her. Lxxx will be around 4 or 5 years old now. if anyone knows them can they contact me . many thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

I see you've pulled your email. Not a good idea to post it about :)

Good luck with your search.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Buddlia68

Hi Poppy 11. Angie known in Ballydehob, Co cork. Lxxx was 5 on the day msg posted. Need ID of Poppy 11 please. Angie left Gibraltar Dec 02. Did Buddlia68 and Poppy11 have laughs in 3 Roses?:)

Angie found

Angie n Lxxx found. contact buddlia. Need poppy11 ID.:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 poppy11

I've PM'd you and hopefully that'll explain!!!

• Advertisement

Still don't know who you are sorry. Don't know what PM'd means. Anyone care to explain? Have I been living in rural Ireland too long? The only people I can think of are Tra*** or Ia**. PLease let me know who you are, the suspense is killing me. L*** doing very well, as am I.:):confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

See attached picture for PMs, click the link Private Messages and it will take you to your PM inbox.

MC

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 poppy11

Only read this posted item (which made me chuckle) after reading your private message (PM)!!!! So I guess you worked out what it was in the end! P.S I've PM'd you again!!

Advertisement