Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emergency services in Balbriggan

Options
  • 12-02-2008 7:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭

Anyone know what is going on???
    Lots of emergency service vehicals at the roundabout of Harry Reynolds and Moylaragh??? I didnt get up as far as it, so could not see too clearly. Anyone know more?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cathy01

if it was last week I believe some poor person ended up under a car on the HR road.
    Very sad.
    cathy

• Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

Car crash between 5:30 and 6:00, my fiancee went out for a walk and on the way back the emergency services were there. There was only one car at that stage and a fire engine cutting open the car.

Sorry, not a lot of info.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Jimdagym

Appears there was a one car accident alright, and someone was cut from the car, although I heard they were not seriously injured.

Lets hope not.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

And apparently the emergency services were outside the train station as someone was knocked down there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cathy01

Jesus , thats really bad.
    :(
    Cathy

• Advertisement
Advertisement