Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there cheats?

Options
  • 12-02-2008 7:33pm

:mad:
    ****ing raging right now!
    Played online there for the 1st time in a week or so. Won my 1st game, no probs. Then i spotted a fella with over 800 points and in 147th place online, Tried him was'nt expecting an acceptance cause usually the top players dont want to risk there points playing someone further down(currently on 550pts).

Played away anyway, didnt seem like a ''world-class'' player tbh with a record of 93 wins and 7 losses

With about 30mins left i scored from a corner then i started to get on top, scored a 2nd then he started pissing around bringing his keeper out when i was getting through, anyway i got a break through on goal when the connection went ''he quit so'' i said to myself.

Back to the main menu and checked my profile ''Current wins 0'':mad: and a 3-0 win to him like it was my end. it never signed me out of the network either to say it was my connection. any chance he cheated in some way?.

I must admit my connection goes from time to time but the timing in the game and all made seem to suspicious to me!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

I'm suspicious of it too. I got someone quit on me once and they got the points. Another thing I've noticed is some players seem to get the lag on their side at the most convenient of times, when I'm attacking!

There's something going on alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

I had this in Pro Evo 6...it was part of the reason I converted to Fifa.

Advertisement